Tasty Planet Tasty Planet

Old

This has been a game for quite at least 4 years. The original includes eating time and space and a freeplay mode where there is no time limit.

Riff Off Riff Off

Um....

It's ok. I'm guess the name is meant to intend that this is a "rip off" of guitar hero. You can make this way beter by changing he colour of the arrows, seperating each direction into their own column and removing the annoying red flash that renders ever arrow invisble when you miss.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Great!

I've loved this thing since I first saw it, but I've been saving my review for when i made a good song... AND HERE IT IS!

2929222892--82---2--893---3---
91--81--89--------------------
-------------------------7b7b7 77768--78---8--7b9---9-8-b1--6 1--6c-------------------------
----------------------------96 -7-6-8-677-95-4-554591---1--7a ------------------------------
---------------

Thanks for giving everyone the opputrunity to make it look like they are musically talented :P

String Avoider: Deluxe String Avoider: Deluxe

Kool.

I like it, faily addictive, but the music is a bit repetitive. Reminds me of what you can do with a piece of hair in the shower.

Jive Machine Jive Machine

DANCE FATTY!

As a few other people have said, that fat kid does look like someone I know. I guess all fat kids look alike. Love the random music and backgrounds. The jiggling grossed me out so ill have to give you points for that. All in all not a bad job.

P.I.C.O. P.I.C.O.

Buggy

One major thing, I lost; NOTHING HAPPENED! Work on that.

BoMToons responds:

Fixed a bunch of bugs just now. Please come back and give it another try.

Kill the Emo Kill the Emo

Crap Game...

That was a crappy game... come one, it took like 2 hours to make this and people just lap it up like the idiots they are. And not to mention discriminating against EMO's is not that different from racism or sexism. I'm not EMO but I am sick of discrimination of all sorts.

FOAMY's hentai adventure FOAMY's hentai adventure

People are stupid

Haha. Nearly everyone who reviewed this have proven how ENTIRELY STUPID THEY ARE! In case you weren't paying attention... It's an insult... read the third question. Something about realizing a shitty game with no real animation and and easy quetion which reward stupidity with despicable hentai. DOES THAT SOUND SERIOUS TO YOU? BTW great work on a parody of hentai games. They are to easy and they don't make you work to get your rocks off. Good animation for the cannibis clock. I gave you 10 for style cause it takes style to make fun of something so obviously and not have people notice it.

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

Newgrounds would be a better place if more of you existed..